How do I pay by phone?
After I register ...
Step 1: When you park
You have several options to pay by phone:
Smartphones: Visit m.paybyphone.com or download the iPhone, Android or BlackBerry app.
Online: Visit PayByPhone.com
Step 2: Enter location number
Your location number is posted on a sticker on the meter.
There are 6 location numbers around campus.
- 4089 Regular Meters Across Campus
- 4112 P42 Regular Meters(1 Hour Max. limit)
- 4115 McGilvray Street Meters (No parking on street from 7pm - 7am)
- 4163 MTO Meters Across Campus
- 4289 Outer Lot - $10 flat fee day pass (valid in P19, P17, P11, P30 & P59 only)
- 4293 P13 - $10 flat fee day pass
Step 3: Enter parking time
Select how long you would like to purchase parking for.
The parking cost will be automatically charged to the credit card associated with your account. You can also receive optional text message alerts to be notified when your session is about to expire (carrier rates apply).
You can extend the length of your parking session without returning to your vehicle, but will be limited to the maximum duration permitted under local area parking restrictions. For example, you will not be permitted to extend the duration of your parking session beyond one hour in an area with a maximum one-hour time limit.
Where can I pay by phone?
You can pay by phone at any of the meters across campus. You must enter the location number of the meter in front of your vehicle.