NEW! PLEASE READ AS OUR CONTRACTOR/CONSTRUCTION PARKING HAS CHANGED!
PERSONAL VEHICLES NO LONGER QUALIFY TO PURCHASE A SERVICE PERMIT. IF YOU ARE WORKING ON A CONSTRUCTION PROJECT AND YOU BRING YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE TO CAMPUS, YOU MUST PURCHASE A YELLOW ZONE PERMIT.
Permit Availability and Parking Rates are subject to change due to COVID-19
See below for more information.
- Service Contractor vehicle parking spaces are restricted for use by registered service contractors while engaged and performing delivery or maintenance work or services on University property.
- Service contractor vehicles must be properly branded or marked and be registered with Campus Parking Services.
- Permitted service contractors purchase from Campus Parking Services annual permits for each service contractor vehicle registered.
- Availability of service vehicle parking cannot be guaranteed and, should service vehicle parking become unavailable, service contractors may use any available public parking, excluding parking lots P31 and P44, and are required to pay the applicable parking fees without any compensation whatsoever from the University.
- All other contractor vehicles, including unmarked contractor vehicles (placing a business card or company sign on the interior dashboard is not acceptable marking) and employee personal vehicles, may park in public parking and will be required to pay the applicable parking fees without any compensation whatsoever from the University.
- Construction vehicle parking may be established from time to time for use by construction contractor and subcontractor employees while engaged and performing construction on University property and be registered with the University at Campus Parking Services.
- Availability of construction vehicle parking cannot be guaranteed.
- Should construction parking spaces become full, construction vehicles may park in public parking and will be required to pay the applicable parking fees without any compensation whatsoever from the University.
- Construction contractors and subcontractors are not permitted to use service vehicle parking at any time.
- Off-loading and loading of construction products, materials, debris, etc. from branded/ marked construction vehicles may only be performed with a special exemption parking permit issued by the Campus Parking Services.
May 2020 - April 2021
|Permits||Monthly Rates (taxes included)|
|Annual - Service Contractor *||$92.80|
|Monthly - Service Contractor*||$92.80|
|Daily - Service Contractor*||$20.00/day|
|Monthly - Yellow Zone||$75.00|
*marked construction vehicles only, no personal/unmarked vehicles