For more Information regarding Cancellation, Termination and Suspension of Permit Parking, please refer to the PR Policy 1.2.23: Guideline C: Permit Parking, sec C5.
- Monthly and Daily Permits are non-refundable
- Motorcycle permits are non-refundable
- Semester and 2 Semester permits are non-refundable for December and April.
- Annual and Payroll Deduction Permits are non-refundable for December.
- Cancelling your Payroll Deduction Permit for the new year fiscal year (May) must be done by April 1st.
- If you do not require a permit for the month of December or April, we recommend you purchase the 3 month permit or monthly permits.
- If you want to cancel your permit, please fill out the Permit Cancellation Form.
In the event of any suspension, cancellation, or termination of any permit parking, permanent or temporary, voluntary or involuntary, Campus Parking Services determines whether a refund is owed to the permit-holder or if a balance remains owing to the University, using the following equation:
a = b – (c x d) – e, where
a = the balance.
b = total amount of parking fees prepaid or paid during the parking year;
c = monthly parking fee for permit parking type, as appropriate;
d = number of parking months, including part months, used during the parking year;
e = amount of outstanding penalties and fines levied by University;
If a = 0, no refund or balance is owing;
If a > 0, a refund is owing to the permit-holder. Campus Parking Services normally issues refunds within ten business days following a request for refund, provided such request is made within ten business days following such suspension, cancellation or other termination of permit parking; and
If a < 0, a balance remains owing to the University. The permit-holder is required to pay the outstanding balance immediately upon demand by University. Failure to pay an amount owing is in violation of this policy, including these regulations.