Permit Availability and Parking Rates are subject to change due to COVID-19
May 2020 - April 2021
|Permits||Monthly Rates (taxes included)|
|Annual - Red Zone Permit (Sept - Apr)||$85.00|
|Payroll Deduction - Red Zone Permit (Sept - Ongoing)||$85.00|
|Annual 2 Semester - Red Zone Permit (Sept- Apr)||$85.00|
|3 Month Permit - Red Zone Permit (Sept - Nov, Jan - Mar)||$85.00|
|Fall Commuting - Red Zone Permit (Sept - Dec)||$85.00|
|Winter Commuting - Red Zone Permit (Jan - Apr)||$85.00|
|Monthly - Red Zone Permit||$85.00|
|Daily - Red Zone Permit||flat rate $12.50|
Red Zone Permit Parking: Basic Interior Parking
- Red zone permit parking is basic parking with parking spaces in the interior red zone parking lots.
- Red zones are available on a first-come, first-serve basis to red zone permit-holders during posted hours of operation.
- Red zones are not guaranteed to have availability, particularly during peak demand periods.
- In the unlikely event that every red zone parking lot becomes full, red zone permit-holders may use some black zone parking lots, as overflow without additional charge.
- For greater clarity, the following yellow zone parking lots are not available for such overflow: P14, P15 and P19.
- Red zone permits may be oversubscribed by up to 20%.
- If interest or demand for Red zone parking exceeds availability, a wait list may be maintained.
Signing Up for Payroll Deduction
Payroll Deduction will continue on an ongoing basis unless you decide to cancel your payroll deduction/ permit.
- Deductions are taken from the 2nd pay of every month for the following month (deductions taken in September are for October Parking).
- Depending of when you first sign up for payroll, you may have 2 deductions the first month.
Cancelling Payroll Deduction
- If you no longer wish to be on payroll deduction please fill out the Permit Cancellation Form.
- Cancelling your Payroll Deduction Permit for the new year fiscal year (May) must be done by April 1st.
- If you have purchased a monthly permit, you will have the opportunity to purchase the next months permit before they become available for general purchasing.
- If you do not purchase it by the 3rd business day of the next month, you will need to wait until they are open for general purchasing.
- If there is a waitlist for this permit, you will need to be added to the list in order to be able to purchase again.
- Monthly and Daily Permits are non-refundable
- Semester and 2 Semester permits are non-refundable for Dec and April.
- Annual and Payroll Deduction Permits are non-refundable for Dec.
- If you do not require a permit for the month of December or April, we recommend you purchase the 3 month permit or monthly permits.
- If you want to cancel your permit, please fill out the Permit Cancellation Form.