Student Permits

Student Permits by Classification

Permit for Students by Classification
Image of Mills Residence Image of Gryphon statue Image of Science Complex
Residence Students Commuting Students Graduate Students
Students Living in Residence or in Grad Housing,
Learn more
Students Living off campus or commuting to Guelph,
Learn more
Graduate Students work or doing research on
campus, Learn More