Parking Services is continuing to work remotely.
Parking Permits are required to park on campus effective Sept 1st, 2021.
Wednesday, Sept 8th is the last day that you can request a permit cancellation for permits valid in September.
- Staff and Students planning to park on campus this summer must update your account with any new vehicle information. Please remove any vehicles that you do not plan on driving to campus
- License plate(s) will be required in order to purchase a parking permit; up to three plates may be linked to a permit. Virtual permits, no more hanging permits
- Updated Parking Policy and Traffic & Parking Regulations.
- Parking has gone cashless both in the office and at visitor lots.
- Staff Transit Pass are available at Guelph Transit, Administration Office, learn more.
What you need to know about Parking this Fall 2021, learn more.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the University of Guelph, Campus Parking Services
Campus Parking Services hopes you have a wonderful time visiting our spacious and friendly campus. We have large areas of green lawns and a variety of modern and traditional architecture. The 330-hectare (817-acre) site features Victorian turrets, modern concrete, glass and steel, hand-hewn century limestone, brick walkways, and landscaped plazas.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH PARKING SERVICES
Parking Services will be available for virtual appointments to help customers who need assistance updating their acccout online!