EV stations are being updated Nov 23rd - Dec 18th. There will be intermittent interruptions during these updates.
Winter Parking Restrictions and Winter Lot Closures to begin on December 1st until March 31st. Click here for more details
- Staff and Students planning to park on campus this fall must update your account with any new vehicle information. Please remove any vehicles that you do not plan on driving to campus
- Parking remains complimentary, you must park in a Yellow or Red Zone!
- License plate(s) will be required in order to purchase a parking permit; up to three plates may be linked to a permit. Virtual permits, no more hanging permits
- There will be no refunds for permits sold during the Fall Semester.
- Updated Parking Policy and Traffic & Parking Regulations.
- Parking has gone cashless both in the office and at visitor lots.
- Staff Transit Pass are available at Guelph Transit, Administration Office, learn more.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your understanding and we look forward to the Fall semester.
Welcome to the University of Guelph, Campus Parking Services
Campus Parking Services hopes you have a wonderful time visiting our spacious and friendly campus. We have large areas of green lawns and a variety of modern and traditional architecture. The 330-hectare (817-acre) site features Victorian turrets, modern concrete, glass and steel, hand-hewn century limestone, brick walkways, and landscaped plazas.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH PARKING SERVICES!
Parking Services will be available for virtual appointments to help customers who need assistance updating their acccout online!