Parking Services is continuing to work remotely.
Winter Parking Restrictions and Winter Lot Closures to begin on December 1st until March 31st. Click here for more details
Preventing Slip, Trips, and Falls this Winter. If you have any concerns with snow removal please send an email to Physical Resources at email@example.com
Staff and Students planning to park on campus this fall must update your account with any new vehicle information. Please remove any vehicles that you do not plan on driving to campus
Staff Transit Pass are available at Guelph Transit, Administration Office, learn more.
- Parking remains complimentary, you must park in a Yellow or Red Zone!
- License plate(s) will be required in order to purchase a parking permit; up to three plates may be linked to a permit. Virtual permits, no more hanging permits
- There will be no refunds for permits sold during the Fall and/or Winter Semester.
- Updated Parking Policy and Traffic & Parking Regulations.
- Parking has gone cashless both in the office and at visitor lots.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your understanding and we look forward to the Fall semester.
Welcome to the University of Guelph, Campus Parking Services
Campus Parking Services hopes you have a wonderful time visiting our spacious and friendly campus. We have large areas of green lawns and a variety of modern and traditional architecture. The 330-hectare (817-acre) site features Victorian turrets, modern concrete, glass and steel, hand-hewn century limestone, brick walkways, and landscaped plazas.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH PARKING SERVICES!
Parking Services will be available for virtual appointments to help customers who need assistance updating their acccout online!