Parking Services is working virtually!
Permits for the Fall/Winter Semester will be available for purchase online: July 18th, 2022 at 12:00am
Payroll Deduction for September:
- Permits will be available the last week of August.
- If you have a payroll deduction permit currently, no action is required. Your permit will automatically renew in September.
- Staff and Students planning to park on campus must update your account with any new vehicle information. Please remove any vehicles that you do not plan on driving to campus.
- License plate(s) will be required in order to purchase a parking permit; up to three plates may be linked to a permit. Only 1 vehicle may be parked on campus at a time.
- Virtual permits, no more hanging permits
- Updated Parking Policy and Traffic & Parking Regulations.
- Parking has gone cashless both in the office and at visitor lots.
- Staff Transit Pass are available at Guelph Transit, Administration Office, learn more.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the University of Guelph, Campus Parking Services
Campus Parking Services hopes you have a wonderful time visiting our spacious and friendly campus. We have large areas of green lawns and a variety of modern and traditional architecture. The 330-hectare (817-acre) site features Victorian turrets, modern concrete, glass and steel, hand-hewn century limestone, brick walkways, and landscaped plazas.