- Enter campus at South Ring Road East (from Gordon Street or Stone Road East)
- Park in lot P31 or P42 (accessible spaces) – There is currently no charge for parking at this time. Please remain in your vehicle until 10 minutes before your appointment. P31 is reserved for vaccination clinic parking only. Volunteer Parking can be found in P8. Staff and Students are requested to park in alternate red or yellow zones (P9, P10, P11, and P12). Any person(s) requiring accessible parking, P4 (aka P1C), P1 and P42 are still available.
- If you have accessibility needs, speak with an onsite volunteer to arrange drop-off closest to the University Centre
- Many Guelph Public Transit bus routes stop at the University Centre
- Follow the signs and enter the clinic through the University Centre’s north doors (near Branion Plaza)
- Clinic volunteers and signs from the parking lot and bus loop will direct you to the clinic entrance.
- Volunteers will assist those with accessibility needs.
- For more information regarding the vaccination clinic: https://www.uoguelph.ca/covid19/vaccination
Parking Services is continuing to work remotely.
Parking Remains Complimentary in the Red and Yellow Zones for the Summer 2021
- Staff and Students planning to park on campus this summer must update your account with any new vehicle information. Please remove any vehicles that you do not plan on driving to campus
- License plate(s) will be required in order to purchase a parking permit; up to three plates may be linked to a permit. Virtual permits, no more hanging permits
- Updated Parking Policy and Traffic & Parking Regulations.
- Parking has gone cashless both in the office and at visitor lots.
- Staff Transit Pass are available at Guelph Transit, Administration Office, learn more.
What you need to know about Parking this Fall 2021, learn more.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the University of Guelph, Campus Parking Services
Campus Parking Services hopes you have a wonderful time visiting our spacious and friendly campus. We have large areas of green lawns and a variety of modern and traditional architecture. The 330-hectare (817-acre) site features Victorian turrets, modern concrete, glass and steel, hand-hewn century limestone, brick walkways, and landscaped plazas.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH PARKING SERVICES
Parking Services will be available for virtual appointments to help customers who need assistance updating their acccout online!