The University has 5 designated Visitor Parking Lots on campus.
P31 - HONK Mobile Payment Area
Is located in P31 North/East Corner, on South Ring Road
P44 - HONK Mobile Payment Area
P44 off College Avenue between War Memorial Hall and Mills Hall.
P1 is off Christie Lane by Alexander Hall
OVC Small Animal Clinic (P67)
P67 is off College ave between Gordon street and Smith Lane
Guelph Turf Institute (P70)
P70 is off College area by the Arboretum/ Victoria Road
Payment is required from 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
Step 1: When you park
You have several options to pay:
- Download HONK mobile app from the apple store or google play
- Tap your phone or scan the QR code on one of the HONK signs located within the lots.
Step 2: Enter Zone ID
- The zone ID is posted on the HONK signs located within the lot.
- If you have tapped the sign, Zone ID will already be selected for you
- Each area has it's own unique ID!
Step 3: Enter parking time
- Select how long you would like to purchase parking for
Step 4: Add vehicle information
- Enter vehicle license plate, and tap "Add vehicle" button
Step 5: Add Credit Card
- Tap on "New Credit Card" (if you have not already set up a credit card in app previously)
- Then tap on "Credit or Debit", enter card number, card CVV, card expiry date and zip code
- Tap on "Add Card"
Step 6: Payment
- On checkout page, verify information is correct - plate number, start/end time, payment method.
- If correct, click on "Pay and Park"
- The parking fee will be charged to your method of payment. You can also receive optional text messages/alerts to be notified when your session is about to expire (carrier rates apply).
- You can extend the length of your parking session without returning to your vehicle, but will be limited to the maximum duration permitted under local area parking restrictions.
|$20.50 per day with $0.35 transaction fee*||Visa, MasterCard, Debit|
|$3.25 per hour with $0.35 transaction fee*||Visa, MasterCard, Debit|