September 2021 - April 2022
|Annual Motorcycle Permit (May - Apr)||$87.54|
- Motorcycle zone permit-holders cannot be guaranteed parking will be available in their preferred, or any, motorcycle zone parking lot, particularly during peak demand periods.
- Motorcycle zone permit parking is optional parking for motorcycles with parking spaces in motorcycle zone parking lots being available on a first-come, first-serve basis to motorcycle zone permit-holders during posted hours of operation.
- Motorcycle zone permit-holders may park in any available parking space in any motorcycle zone parking lot.
- If their preferred motorcycle zone parking lot is full, motorcycle zone permit-holders will be required to find parking, if available, in any other motorcycle zone parking lot. (Not valid in Black, Red or Yellow permit zones)
- A motorcycle kickstand support plate must be used to prevent damage from the kickstand to the parking surface.
- Motorcycle zone permits may be oversubscribed/ oversold.
- Motorcycle zone parking permits are typically issued on an annual basis subject to motorcycle zone permit availability.
- No wait list is maintained for motorcycle zone permit parking.
- Motorcycle Permits are non-refundable