|City of Guelph Transit
|Find information regarding fees, schedules,
routes, and transit passes, learn more...
|Find information regarding fees and schedules, learn more...
- Our "transit hub" located at the University Center offers a safe and efficient facility for transporting thousands of people daily, both by city and inter-city transit carriers.
- Every fully loaded bus is equivalent to 50 less cars on our roadways and parking lots.
- Since switching from driving to transit reduces carbon dioxide emissions by around 570kg per person per year, the benefits to our environment and health are substantial. If just 10% of our employees choose transit instead of single occupancy driving, the university community would reduce air pollution by 228,000 kg of CO2 per year.
- We will continue to improve our campus transportation network through the implementation of various Transportation Demand Management (TDM) initiatives.
- This ongoing initiative will help improve the campus for years to come.