COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
Accessing the Clinic
The clinic is held in the University Centre.
- Enter campus at South Ring Road East (from Gordon Street or Stone Road East)
- Park in lot P31 or P42 (accessible spaces) – There is currently no charge for parking at this time. Please remain in your vehicle until 10 minutes before your appointment. P31 is reserved for vaccination clinic parking only. Volunteer Parking can be found in P8. Staff and Students are requested to park in alternate red or yellow zones (P9, P10, P11, and P12). Any person(s) requiring accessible parking, P4 (aka P1C), P1 and P42 are still available.
- If you have accessibility needs, speak with an onsite volunteer to arrange drop-off closest to the University Centre
- Many Guelph Public Transit bus routes stop at the University Centre
- Follow the signs and enter the clinic through the University Centre’s north doors (near Branion Plaza)
Clinic volunteers and signs from the parking lot and bus loop will direct you to the clinic entrance.
Volunteers will assist those with accessibility needs.
For more information please check out: https://www.uoguelph.ca/covid19/vaccination