|Permit/Payment||Monthly Rate (taxes included)
starting September 2022
|Green EV Permit (only valid with a Red/Yellow Permit)||$22.60, 4 HR MAX|
|Paybyphone*||$3.00 per hour/4 HR MAX|
|HONK*||$3.00 per hour/4 HR MAX|
Plus transaction fee
- Electric vehicle charging station parking can be accessed by green parking permit holders for the purpose of charging their electric vehicle.
- A Green Parking Permit is only valid in conjunction with a Red/Yellow Permit.
- Electric vehicle charging stations are reserved for electric vehicles to park while being charged.
- Electric vehicles are only permitted to be parking in an electric vehicle charging station parking space during the active charging cycle up to a daily maximum of four hours.
- Any electric vehicle that remains parked after the daily maximum of four hours has elapsed is in violation of this policy, including these regulations, and subject to University sanction.
- Electric vehicle charging station parking spaces can be accessed by those who do not hold either a green parking permit or who do not hold a parking permit, by paying the appropriate parking fees through PaybyPhone. The parking rate charged is for parking only and there will be no charge for electricity as a commodity.
- University fleet vehicles are exempt from having to hold a parking permit while using an electric vehicle charging station parking space.
|Lot||# of charging stations in each lot||Paybyphone/HONK Code|
|P12||coming summer 2022||416354 (not active)|
Total of 39 - EV40R Level 2, EV Charging Stations on campus now!!! More to come SUMMER 2022
Want to connect with your fellow EV Parkers? Now you can with member discussions.
Please join the new Electric Vehicle online community! Sign up here with your UofG Central Login.
All campus EV members are welcome to use this online platform for discussions. Please keep the topics related to EV's, and do your best to avoid topics that are not related. Of course, No bashing, No name calling, just be courteous.
There may be times where a discussion may be better taken off-list to work things out. If this is necessary, someone may request that this be a best course of direction. Please do not take this as an insult, sometimes the end result of a discussion is more helpful to the list members than all of the finer details.
Thank you for helping the EV community by taking part.
Each EV charger is labelled with a ID plaque. The plaques identify each charger with a unique Charger Number, Parking Lot Number, and QR code(& URL) to the main campus EV Charger support web site
The EV charger support site contains links to online forms, including:
- UofG Electric Vehicle listserv community sign up form.
- EV charger issues reporting form.
- Additional links and trouble shooting guides for EV users.