- Electric vehicles are ONLY permitted to park while the vehicle is being charged (up to a daily maximum of four hours).
- Any electric vehicle that remains parked after the parking time purchased and/or daily 4 hour maximum has elapsed, is in violation of this policy including these regulations, and is subject to University sanction.
- Permit parking permit-holders are not permitted to park and charge their electric vehicle in public electric vehicle charging station parking without paying the appropriate parking fees. University fleet vehicles are exempt from the requirement to pay the parking fee while using an electric vehicle charging station parking space.
Want to connect with your fellow EV Parkers? Now you can with member discussions.
Please join the new Electric Vehicle online community! Sign up here with your UofG Central Login.
All campus EV members are welcome to use this online platform for discussions. Please keep the topics related to EV's, and do your best to avoid topics that are not related. Of course, No bashing, No name calling, just be courteous.
There may be times where a discussion may be better taken off-list to work things out. If this is necessary, someone may request that this be a best course of direction. Please do not take this as an insult, sometimes the end result of a discussion is more helpful to the list members than all of the finer details.
Thank you for helping the EV community by taking part.
Each EV charger is labelled with a ID plaque. The plaques identify each charger with a unique Charger Number, Parking Lot Number, and QR code(& URL) to the main campus EV Charger support web site
The EV charger support site contains links to online forms, including:
- UofG Electric Vehicle listserv community sign up form.
- EV charger issues reporting form.
- Additional links and trouble shooting guides for EV users.
|Paybyphone*||$2.50 per hour/ max 4 hours|
|HONK*||$2.50 per hour/ max 4 hours|
*plus a transaction fee
Permits are NOT valid at EV charging stations.
Payment must be made using PaybyPhone or HONK dependent on location. Instructions are located on the signs in front of each space.
The parking rate charged is for parking only and there will be no charge for electricity as a commodity.